Grand Master, Hanshi 10th Dan
Beikoku Shidokan Karatedo AssociationIHA DOJOOriginal Okinawa Karate2018 E. Michigan Ave.Lansing, Michigan 48912USA517.482.3217Iha Sensei: "I hope for my students to... Iha
Sensei focuses on furthering Shidokan Shorinryu Karatedo as the
ultimate art of self-defense. A primary goal is to harmoniously
work with all Okinawan karate styles to provide a solid
understanding and appreciation of this important cultural art. He
frequently says, "Friendship and cooperation are most
important in karate."
- Be able to cope with any situation.
- Become useful people.
- Be responsible for what they do and say.
- Be persistent in doing things.
- Always strive to be the best person they can be and do the best they can do.
- Be bright and able to make decisions.
- Face problems with courage.
- Take care of themselves (health).
- Try through their instruction to help students realize their optimum potential and feel good about themselves."
Iha Sensei biography & interview.
Synopsis of Iha Sensei's background.